ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 22:41:46 -0500
Now,if someone from the organization can post to the list As Soon As
Possible where Maine will be staying, and whether there will be a pre-game
rally, etc. on Thursday.

And people thought we were nuts buying our 0-Celsius Four tickets for
Anaheim last year at Boston !!  Hint - get Providence tickets early !!!

This is great !!!

Wasn't it nice to take the Power Play monkey off our backs tonight ?
Classy move by Shawn to insert Morrision in the third.  The least the
Clarkson coach could have done after the goalie-out at 6-2 with 6:30 in the
third was to put a backup in for the Knights.

Go Rita !!! BEAT BC !!!

> What a great win for a classy bunch of guys. This senior class stuck it
>out thru all the NCAA crap and now all the hard work pays off. Can't
>possibly say enough about this group. We're off to Disneyland!!!. Go MAINE

Dan Doucette

***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***