ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Brent Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 11:11:16 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott McNey <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: Syracuse Post - Feb. 3 (Steve Kariya)

> 2 goals against Grant Fuhr!  I'd have to imagine that Fuhr is the best
> goalie in the AHL, unless he is really that old and bad.

Hi Folks,

I hate to sprinkle on the parade, but although Stevie did play a great game,
both of his goals were weak and scored on a goalie that really seemed like
he didn't want to be there.  (Don't get me wrong, on both goals, the play
that led up to them was exceptional.)  Fuhr also pulled himself from the
game saying that he had re-injured the same knee that he was here on the
conditioning assignment for.

Brent