EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Piet Wesselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:17:07 +0200
Would a copy of the paperback Faber & Faber edition be of any help? $10.00 + postage costs from the Netherlands.
Kind regards,

Piet Wesselman
Wesselman Antiquariaat
Coronelstraat 6
1063 EP Amsterdam

At 11:57 PM 3/28/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I've just sent the following note to the W. W. Norton representative for my
>campus.
>
>>Help! I'm scheduled to teach an Ezra Pound course this fall at the
>>University of Hawaii, and I see from Amazon that the old New Directions
>>_Selected Letters, 1907-1941_ is now out of print. That's a major loss,
>>because (a) Pound's letters are important, and (b) all of the newer
>>editions are arranged by correspondent, at the rate of one correspondent
>>per expensive hardback. I can't use those in a course.
>>
>>So would you happen to have left in your warehouse any copies of the old
>>_Selected Letters_ (0-8112-0161-9)? If you do, I want 'em.
>
>And in my desperation I ask all of you: is there a substitute for the
>_Selected Letters_ that I could use in an introductory course?
>
>Jonathan Morse
>Department of English, University of Hawaii at Manoa

    De Nederlandse Letteren:      http://www.letteren.nl/
    email:                        [log in to unmask]
    Book Lovers:                  http://www.xs4all.nl/~pwessel/
    Antiqbook searchable database http://www.antiqbook.com/books/
    Wesselman Antiquariaat        http://www.xs4all.nl/~pwessel/books/
    e-mail:                       [log in to unmask]