EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Burt Hatlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:45:35 -0500
Dear members of the Pound list:

The message pasted in below came to me this afternoon via Marjorie Perloff.  I should report to the list members that Terry Terrell is also gravely ill.  He developed pneumonia about two weeks ago and has been hospitalized since then, much of the
time in a coma. He is showing some improvement but as of this time he is unable to breathe on his own.

The weight of this sad time we must obey;
Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say.

Burt Hatlen