EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:56:25 -0400
On the other hand it is mysterious that even such mundane/urbane/insane
latte guzzling Laundromat troglodytes are interested in il miglior fabbro
at all. But I'm with Tim, reserving judgement until I can get to MacBook
Borders and lay me hands on the script meself.
    Next they'll be quoting Brer Rabbit and reciting Henry Van Dyke. But
wait till the little bastards get drafted. That should wake them up. Let's
just hope that among the present ranks there is a Xenophon. They may need
him. "Varus, give me back my legions!"

"But the glory of the Present is to make the Future free,-
 We love our land for what she is and what she is to be."
    And it wouldn't be so awful for the rest of us to see
    Some of these empire-building neocons hanging from a tree.

Charles Moieh