EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jonathan Weidler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:54:27 -0500
On page viii of the New Directions _Selected Poems_, I read "1918 began
investigation of causes of war, to oppose same.  Lectured in the
Universita Bocconi, Milan, 1931, on Jefferson and Van Buren."  This
sounds like what you're thinking of, Burt.

I'm glad to see that the list is still operational.  After not
receiving any missives of late, I'd started to think my connection had
dropped off.  I was actually planning on sending a probe message this
evening -- I'm glad I don't need to.

Take care, all.
- Jon