EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:22:48 -0500
Gentlemen,
   For what it is worth, you may be interested to know that Evola's 1972
book "Men Among the Ruins: Post-War Reflections of A Radical Traditionalist"
has just recently been translated into English and published by Inner
Traditions. As I read it the thought strikes me that no intellectual, poet,
philosopher, writer, etc. could have flourished in the 20th. Cent. without
having become familiar with the arcanum of their time in the history of
ideas.
    Evola's case bears close comparison with Pounds especially in their
"association" with Fascism. What Dr. H.T. Hansen says of Evola in his
penetrating and demythologizing Introduction applies in many ways to Pound.

Charles