EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:28:42 -0500
Tim,
    First, thanks for changing the "subject" title.
    I suggest that you read Surette's book which I assume does not differ
much from the essay. Then see if you can understand what the author means by
the "occult".
    Yes, please read for yourself- "Modernism also exploited the apparent
immateriality of quantum physics and the apparent irrationality of
relativity theory." - Surette p.285
    It's amazing that he does not claim that with modernism (occultism) the
skull can no longer contain the airy fabric of the brain itself.
    "Authority comes from right reason." Don't you  hear occultists often
throw that one at you?
   Now back to the seance!

Charles