EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sarah Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:57:05 +0100
At 10:29 14/08/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>Apologies if this query has already been covered - I'm a new subscriber.
>Could somebody please tell me what collection is Pound's poem entitled
>''The Alchemist'' from (if any), and what year it was written?   Any
>other information also welcomed.
>Best wishes
>Marcella

Hi Marcella,
'The Alchemist' is in the 'Ripostes' volume, pub. 1912; you can also find
the poem in the 'Personae: Shorter Poems' collection (p. 70 - 72).
Hope that helps.
Sarah

*  When I am talking about the weather           *
*  I know what I am talking about.               *
*                            Kurt Schwitters     *