EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
David Klopfenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Klopfenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:48:08 -0500
These posts are uncannily timely as I was just wondering about the same questions. Thanks for the recommendations for Logenbach.

On a similar subject, can anyone recommend a study of Pound's poetic influence on Yeats? I'd like to study up on Yeats' incorporation of the techniques, language, etc. of modernism. Which of Yeats' poems are especially good examples of this? Can I read Yeats as a kind of microcosm of the shifts of poetry into the 20th century? Is Logenbach good on this point?

Thanks,
Dave Klopfenstein