EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:48:31 -0400
(Hello all: I'm just forwarding this message, so please respond directly to
Helene Aji, not to me. Hope to see you in Paris, Sylvester.)

From: Hélène Aji <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EP 2001/Oct. Deadline

Dear friends and colleagues,

The deadline for the submission of proposals for the next Pound conference
is coming up. Please, to make the Reading Committee's task easier, abide by
this date: October 15. Proposals should come complete with title and
500-word abstract. E-mail proposals are welcome to Helene Aji's address as
above.If you do not remember giving any personal information (mailing
address, academic status, etc.), please specify them again.

If you have already sent your proposal, please do not take this notice into
account.

If you have forgotten the wording of the call for papers, you can access it
on our experimental (ie under construction) website at
http://www.pbox.org/iepc/.

Thank you for your interest in the conference and for all the wonderful
papers you will offer. Final acceptance will be notified to you by the end
of December, leaving you plenty of time to apply for funding.

Yours,

Helene Aji.