EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
William Stoneking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:20:24 -0500
Many of you are familiar to one degree or another with my play about Ezra
Pound, SIXTEEN WORDS FOR WATER. American theatre companies are beginning to
discover this play and the first productions will take place within the next
few months. The dates of the first two productions (they are directed by
different directors, and will have different casts)are provided below:

Alleyway Theatre Company (Buffalo, New York) Directed by Neal Radice.  23rd
March - 16 April, 2000...  for more information see:
http://www.alleyway.com/alleyway/page3.html

Miniature Theatre Company, Chester, Massachusetts (in the Berkshires)
Directed by Byam Stevens.  5th July - 17th July, 2000 ... for more
information see:  http://www.miniaturetheatre.org/

See my sites for more information about the play:

BILLY MARSHALL STONEKING
http://homepages.go.com/~wstoneking/stoneking.html

SIXTEEN WORDS FOR WATER
http://homepages.go.com/~tutamajack/index.html