EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff Twitchell-Waas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Twitchell-Waas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:28:18 +0800
Perhaps I'm wrong, but in the interest of accurate colonial history....if
we're talking about Indonesia, wouldn't it have been the Dutch rather than
the British guilty of this nasty deracination? Or is it the British but in
India?
Jeff Twitchell-Waas