EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alphaville Books <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:36:00 -0500
Carroll,

Yes Canto LXXXIII. Page 548.

The line read "as indeed he had, and perdurable"

<And (stretching my memory a bit more)
isn't there somewhere on the same page a phrase (in either Latin or
English or both) about making it from a mouthful of air?>

Yes again but not quite----"a great peacock aere perennius" or '...more lasting than bronze' perhaps.

By bullying, I meant the new 'sissy' online standard of the term.

CP