EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Back door <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 03:25:47 -0700
On going to Mr. Montgomery's Pound page on his website for something else,
I came across the following link. It answers my original question about
McLuhan's
connection with Pound. It is a very helpful article by Edwin J. Barton about
the
Pound/Eliot correspondence. It makes sense of a lot of things for me. It
counters
Mr. Dobb's claim that McLuhan abandoned Pound.

http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/mcluhan-studies/v1_iss1/1_1art11.htm

BD

to offer.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.