EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
David Centrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:29:37 -0400
Dr. Pearlman,

I ran a similar idea across the director of my thesis (50 page)
and it seemed to interest him.  I've been reading _Cantos_ with
this view in mind and have formulated a kind of "wine, women
and song" attitude alternating with benevolent goddess /
interference goddess (Kwanon / Circe).  The not-so recent
discussion on the list concerning the process (tao); has led
me to consider an overall yin element with which Pound may
or may not be concerned.  It's all very rough at the moment;
I'm throwing this out there since the subject's come up.

  If such a
study has not been done, it's worth at least a term paper,
I'd think.