EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:41:36 -0500
From:
Charles Moyer <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Why can't Alex be put back on the list?

----------
From: Alexander Schmitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 12:49:06 +0100
To: Charles Moyer <[log in to unmask]>,  "Patzer, Georg"
Subject: Re: FW: FAZ today

thanks, Charlie.
BTW: how are ye doin'??????
Talked with Eva on the phone on her birthday, and
she told me. Told me also that in the SAME issue
there was an INTERVIEW with her done very recently
plus a new photo. Unfortunately we do not get the
local Munich supplement anymore up here in the
north. But I will check if I can get it - very likely from
Eva herself.
She herself had planned for a smaller party of about 30.
Then friends have taken over and orgnaized a 100
people fest including many literary VIPs from every-
where, MARY included (she, btw, will be 80 this yr
as well). Mary took a train from Meran, was in Munich
by 6 p.m. AND TOOK THE TRAIN BACK the
same night about 9.30 p.m.
May you can pass this one one to the list? I simply
see no way to get back into it (because of my changed
eMail adress... you know the story).
Cheers! Be well, amigo,
alex

--