ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Rick Sayles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 05:41:08 PST
Unless I have missed something, I haven't seen any discussion of the
"Maine Hockey Monthly" TV show shown on Sunday evenings on Channel 7 in
Bangor.  I saw the first show in early November and thought it was
excellent; much better than a typical call-in show.  At the Maine Hockey
web page (Bob Thomas version as opposed to the Chris Sayles version :)
) the remaining schedule is listed as:

January 10, 1999 at 6:00pm

February 14, 1999 at 6:00pm

March 7, 1999 at 6:00pm

My question is: Was there a December show?  I tried to check the TV
Guide each week but I might have missed it.  On a humorous note, on the
weeks that the show doesn't air the regular program (most weeks) is The
Simpsons!  I wonder if Simpson fans are disappointed to not see  their
regular show. :)

Rick Sayles

Check out the "Unofficial" Maine Hockey Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/5928/index.html