EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:12:21 -0500
tim,
     respectfully...but... profoundly, disagree,
for my money the pomos got it bout right, here:
culture, baseball to poetry, is a unity,
or, said better,
both baseball and poetry
are moments of an unified living popular cultural praxis.

bart giametti did a almost inconceivable thing,
interjecting a thorn of honesty into the flesh of boojwa sport,
which on account of its thoroly pecuniary essence,
it finds utterly excruciating...nso on;

allegory, no?
...and the moral, of course:
a corrupt cultural discourse is convulsed by honesty,
by "not falsifying the record".

morse's 9 proofs of  "blood-dripping hands" performance
(including btw calling you, anti-semite, and
therefore complicit in "blood-dripping", eh?),
was fraudulent...patently so...
then to have these others leap to his support here,
on account a the holocaust industry (baseball) stock
's gotta be upheld
...is, not fully understandable,
... simply, intellectually squalid.
nso...to maintain the pomo analogy,
kinda the intellectual discourse
of the jerry springer show level
of the cultural praxis.
...and therefore a travesty to attribute
even the possiblity of a scintilla of solidarity
with suffering humanity...nso on...

anyway, guess maybe there's a liv'n in the lavender sachet trade;
but, otherwise,
there's no avoiding these things..., eh?

anyway you do hold up yer end,
thanks,
bob