EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 07:52:24 -0500
Recently we've been discussing, or alluding to works that discuss, the
nature of (Pound's) anti-semitism or anti-semiticism,  but we've also
discussed the poetry from other angles and other aspects of Pound's life.
There's plenty of bandwidth on this forum to support a variety of concurrent
discussions. The list has gone for months at a time without a single
posting, so that people have asked whether it was still in operation.  Raise
a subject or an issue: others may join in, just follow the discussion, or
ignore it.

Tim Romano
(a participant, not list-owner or admin)

Fabio Franceschini inquired: