EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jonathan Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:11:56 -1000
Lee Lady may not have had time yet to read my last post. Fast, though:

1. I didn't supply any bibliographical references in my original note.

2. Lee assumed I was talking about letter 100.

3. I was actually thinking about both letter 100 and its sequel, letter 113.

4. The interval between those two letters is nine months. I think it's very
interesting to see how Pound's thinking changes during that time as the
paranoia takes over.

5. Incidentally, Lee misquotes letter 100. Pound didn't talk about
revivifying Del Mar's memory; he talked about reviving it.

Jonathan Morse