ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Jeffrey Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 13:41:16 -0500
Mathy, my comments were based on a post about the lack of play by the
entire team and especially "the quality gaoltenders maine has faced
recently".  I'm not jumping on anything or anyone except to say that if
Matt and Mike don't play well, this team wont go to Providence.  That goes
for the whole team too, the intial post was about goaltenders.  There was
no blame in my post.