EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:40:56 -0700
7bit
From:
sam grolmes <[log in to unmask]>
So, why not post opinions to help those who come fresh to Pound. What
attitudes and advise can we find on this discussion group about the
quality of the biographies. Recent words put Tytell down, criticise
Carptenter. There should be an assessment too ofwhat Charles Norman's
work as well as C. David Haymann offers in terms of information and the
validity of such.
Noel Stock seems to have the highest regard.

What I would most appreciate learning, for my own personal curiosity, is
what is the opinion of the scholars of Ezra Pound (which I do not claim
to be), what is the opinion of the biography written by Eustace Mullins.

This a serious, if perhaps naive question: What assessment can I find on
this venue?
Opinions help.

Sam Grolmes