From:
Erica Rubin Irish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erica Rubin Irish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:29:59 -0400
Good morning,

Last weekend we hosted a wonderful children's program by the Songdog
Puppeteers. The group performed a beautiful marionette show-with live music
and original songs-- followed by their own inventive craft projects.  They
are spearheaded by wildlife conservation biologist Geri Vistein, who has a
particular interest in our relationship with coyotes. The show, Coyote and
the Boy, Ben, introduces kids to coyotes. Everyone in our audience here was
mesmerized. They really did a fantastic job, and I highly recommend them.
Jeri Vistein can be contacted through her website:
http://www.coyotelivesinmaine.com/

Thank you,

Erica

Erica Rubin Irish