MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 10:45:44 -0400
7bit
Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Spaulding Memorial Library <[log in to unmask]>
A patron would like to read both these series.  We have the first 3 in
the Genius Files series coming from another library.  That leaves 'From
Texas with love' and 'License to thrill' that we need.
Also we'd like to borrow the 3 books in the Kidnapped series by Gordon
Korman:
The abduction
The search
Rescue
Portland Public has the second and third books, but our patron would
like to read the first one first!
Thank you for checking your collections!!
Sue

--
Susan Newton, Director
Spaulding Memorial Library