EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Grace Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:47:56 -0800
Yes, I saw this announcement on CNN last week. A few of us are planning to go up in the Spring to see it "one last time" before the beautiful campus is marred by construction. I can only pray that it is true that a great chasm exists between getting approval for construction and actually breaking ground. Would Obama consider such a thing? Who knows?
    -Grace Davis
     Athens, GA