EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alphaville Books <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:44:26 -0500
Richard,

This all very interesting but not to the point.

Aage Petersen for example writes:
"Both in the calculus and in quantum physics,
The description problems were interesting
Primarily because they were non-trivial."

The "description problems" once again allude to Bohr's concerns about
"visualization." This was and still is addressable from my original
email. Aesthetics has nothing to do with it.

'But still after Einstein poets write
As though Mrs. Clarke and Mrs. Leibnitz
Pass letters in the womb,
And something wonderful and hellish is about to be born.
But the poets are too protestant to name it.'

CP