EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andy Trevathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 21:29:29 -0600
What are the Society's plans, if any,  for MSA 2014? It's in Pittsburgh
this coming November.

*Deadline for Seminar Proposals and Thursday Workshop Proposals is February
28, 2014 *

http://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa16/

I'm trying to put together something, but don't remember hearing anything
from my fellow Poundians.

Best,
AndyT.

--
*Andy Trevathan*
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive