EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
JRiverrun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:12:27 -0700
Is this not then evidence of a sense of humor?

  I think we must reconsider...
Janet

  En Lin Wei <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>Name five (5) non-contiguous U.S. presidents.

Most US Presidents already have names, except those who have not been
elected yet. So I don't see why I should name them. But since you ask, I
will name them after the famous Marxists: Groucho, Harpo. Chico, Zeppo, and
Gummo

>>Describe the importance of their
terms in office,

They have not been in office yet.

>>and how each descendent augmented or detracted from his
>>predecessor.

Yes.

>>Be brief but inckusive.

I cannot be inckusive in front of strangers. Sorry.

>>Be prepared to support your arguments.

I will be prepared.