EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bill Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:08:59 -0500
Dear Poundians

Pardon my skepticism, but if someone at Compaq wanted to make sure word
got out about a powerful new virus wouldn't they alert the media?  One
call to Associated Press, Reuter or a major daily US newspaper is all it
would take.

But if there is ever a question about a virus warning, check the Norton
Anti-Virus web site.  The page detailing the Wobbler hoax is:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/wobbler-hoax.html

Bill Wagner