EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From: Erik Bader <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:55:57 EST
In a message dated 3/27/00 8:59:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Tim Redman's post about EP's Wyncote home makes me wonder if it might be
 possible to arrange a tour later this year, when the MSA will be in
 Philadelphia. >>

-As a Philadelphia resident, I'd do what I could to help.

BTW, what's the MSA?