EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Kate Cone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:50:43 -0500
Hi!

I will note these references...

I am writing my masters thesis on how E.E. Cummings and Robert Frost's
poetry are related. They both had major relationships with Pound.

My major "so what?" about my thesis is: why are 2 of the most popular
American poets of the 20th century thought of so disparately that they are
(almost) never put in the same frame in modern criticism? I think I know
why, but if any of you have any ideas, PLEASE share. This is obviously a
very smart bunch, and I think you'll have much info to give me.

Kate Cone, J.D.
Topsham, Maine