EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Daniel Pearlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:32:42 -0500
>Frost .... "tuned-in" ... "astute" ... ???
>
>I look forward to someone putting forth the proposition
>that Eliot had a profound understanding of women.
An understandable reaction to a provocative statement on my part.
The above remark illustrates the fact that there continues to be an
extremely superficial understanding of the work of Frost.  The two
articles I've published on Frost (prelude to a long-researched and
long-planned book on the subject) give a hint of what's still in the
offing.
==DP

Dan Pearlman's home page:
http://pages.zdnet.com/danpearl/danpearlman/

My new fiction collection, THE BEST-KNOWN MAN IN THE WORLD AND OTHER
MISFITS, may be ordered online at http://www.aardwolfpress.com/
"Perfectly-crafted gems": Jack Dann, Nebula & World Fantasy Award winner

Director, Council for the Literature of the Fantastic:
http://www.uri.edu/artsci/english/clf/

OFFICE:
Department of English
University of Rhode Island