EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:49:41 -0500
From:
Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
Sorry for posting to the entire list through my old e-mail account, but I need to find out how to re-subscribe or subscribe  to Pound list. Any help will be appreciated. Robert K
>>> [log in to unmask] 08/31/00 08:37 AM >>>
A further note with respect to my point #4: I realize that "me" is what is
known among syntacticians as a "dative of interest", and that the modern
english version would be "resolve for me".   But Pound is engaging in some
sophisticated word-idea play here.

Tim Romano