EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 19:29:45 -0400
Thank you to all who responded to my post about the Provencal phrase in
"Na Audiart" and other literal concerns with the early poetry.  The
question about "In Epitaphium Eius" still stands unanswered, however, and
I would appreciate any help anyone can give‹that is, until I can get my
hands on some of the books you've all suggested, which shouldn't take too
long.  Till then, many thanks again for your help.

Michael Kicey

"you love in spite of, not because of"
                      -Lucas Klein

Michael Kicey