EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 20:00:25 EDT
Actually I read Dante, dust or no dust, with the Binyon and the Sinclair
edition, which for some reason rubbed me better then the Singleton. The
Binyon was a tough one to track down, incidentally. I scored it in an old
Viking "Portable Library" edition. That's to say the Binyon isn't in print
any more?

On the topic of Pounds translator preferences...does anyone know what became
of the Golding Ovid edition that Paul Dry Books was putting out? Maybe I
should just go knock on their door and demand a copy; they ARE right down the
street from me.

-Erik Bader