EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Makin, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 08:11:08 +0100
Dear All,
     It's perhaps a blessing the list was down when the recent je t'aime bug
hit the fan, and since that item arrived in an attachment to am email Burt
is quite right to ban them.
                       Cheers John

John L. Makin
Faculty Liaison Officer, Education, LIS, Nottingham Trent University.
Vice Chair of "Librarians of Institutes & Schools of Education".
Editor, "Education Libraries Journal".