EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Jonathan P. Gill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:38:54 -0400
Donatella Papucci:

For better oor worse, I seem to be the point man for the broadcasts these
days.  You can access the archive of this discussion group for details
about the broadcasts (about two years ago), but here's the short version:

There has never been a proper edition of the broadcasts, but the best
version is Leonard Doob's, out-of-print but widely available through
libraries.  There have been other editions, mostly pirated or very
limited in terms of selection, again all out of print (see Gallup for the
details).

Of course, you are free (well, almost) to order cassette copies of the
broadcast from Uncle Sam himself.  Contact me off-line for details.

I've been talking for a while with one publisher about including a cd of
some broadcasts with the book that my dissertation, which draws
extensively with the broadcasts, is supposed to become.

Jonathan Gill
Columbia University.