EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:53:26 +0900
7bit
From:
Hideo Nogami <[log in to unmask]>
The CD, Music of the Troubadours, is published in NAXOS series.
I think it is easily obtained in many countries. The price of it in Japan
is around 9 dollars.
Number of the CD is 8.554257.
There is website of NAXOS. Maybe you can get detailed information
from this site.

The site is:
http://www.hnh.com/

Hideo Nogami