EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Edward \"Ned\" Sparrow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:40:07 -0400
Bill Freind's got it right, Friends. Carpenter did settle the matter. My
advisor and Omar's friend, Walt Litz, said that it was disturbing to Omar
at some levels when the news came out, but that it was also a sort of
relief, as H. Bloom wd. recognize.

So Ez signed the paternity papers. That was a neat bow to convention.

The question raised in earnest by someone studying Pound, why not answer
it again and leave it?

H James knew that writing itself was good gossip.

Let's be suspicious as Pound was of academic blather, but the question
DOES have something to do with the CANTOS and IS part of the dance.

All Best,
Ned

Professor Ned Sparrow
Maryland Institute, College of Art