EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Joe Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:24:52 EST
Richard...

as has been mentioned on this list before, most notably by Chris Booth, Carlo
Parcelli has been writing in the form of the cantos for more than 30 years.
I don't think any of his work is still available, but I do believe that if
you write him ([log in to unmask]) he'd be happy to send you something.

joe brennan

In a message dated 01/17/2000 1:50:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,