Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:05:51 -0500
Good afternoon,
This is just to let the list know that I will be retiring as of Jan. 2. I
just turned 65 and felt that it is time to go. I have met many of you and
"talked" with many others by email, etc. You folks have been fantastic over
the years; always willing to help out when one is seeking information.

Lori Fitzgerald will be taking my place as of Monday. She will handle the
ILL part of my position as well as numerous other details. Her email is:

I hope everyone will have healthy and happy new year. I know I will;-)

John

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web