EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2013 22:24:58 +0000
It looks like every quotation mark and every apostrophe has been turned into question marks.

"Foolish is he who stands guard over my intentions, but pays no heed to his own.
    Theognis, lines 439-40, Greek Elegiac Poetry, Loeb Classic

Robert E. Kibler, PhD
Professor of Literature and Humanities
Minot State University, Minot North Dakota
701 858 3876