EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 17:53:20 +0000
From: Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: - Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Dear friends,

This is just a short message about our society before the close of the year.

We have received our peer reviews for the book prize and are now in a
good position to take our final decision before the Christmas break.
The winner will be announced at the end of our MLA session - I am
rather in a flurry, as it's my first time!

I will be writing again to let you know the winner in January.

The society newsletter will also be announced officially so if you
have last minute ideas about that, let me know. By 'officially' I mean
that I will try to make some noise and post the announcement on the
mailing lists of the modernist studies associations US and UK, on
academia.edu and the EPS society site on facebook.

Also, to make our winter days more interesting, I will post an
overview of the articles published in 2012 and 2013 so that we can
make nominations for the article prize. I am sure you have better
things to do now, so I'll return with this topic early next year.

Until then, have a merry Christmas everyone and  the happiest New Year.

With all my best,
Roxana

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.