EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Bill Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 15:39:27 -0500
Following is the date of the Washington Post article.  It can be found
at the archive section of wshingtonpost.com web site, but it does cost a
few dollars to retrieve.  I'm sure it could also be found in the
microfilm versions of The Washington Post which are available at most
major libraries.

Fighting Words; Ezra Pound Was a Great Poet. Ted Pierce Thinks He Was an
 The Washington Post, 05/03/1997, 2679 words.
 Pound. Ole Ez. In the fall of 1921, in Paris, he took a long, complex
poem about postwar disillusionment by a sickly London bank clerk named
Eliot, ripped and tore away at it, cut it from about 800 ...