EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Michael Edmunds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:02:26 -0500
The issue in McLuhan's terms would centre more on the aspect of the
technology of money and it's heighten modality.  Not being versed with
Pound I might say that perhaps Pound the artist was able to see the
environmental aspects of money.

  The future looking question would be to ask is money going to
become  less heighten, thereby losing its effect.  Would a world based on
"cold-fusion" for example downplay money and change the rules of averice
and usury.
.