ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:15:11 -0400
Let me introduce myself.  I just joined this list today and am looking
forward to spending the hockey season with you.
I grew up in Orono for 33 years and as a high school freshman hockey
player at OHS in '77 I was one of the first ever to skate on the Alfond
Arena ice.
I now live in Rochester NY and can't wait for the title defense to
begin.
GO Black Bears!!!!!!!
Bob