ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:24:36 EDT
Hello!

Wayne - were we separated at birth?

I agree with you on every point.

Maine played with intensity.  It simply wasn't enough to get past a hot
goalie.

Clem can take a hike.  He detracted more than added to the broadcast.  I
don't recall his being such a downer before.  Was he?  I was so tired of his
drone that even I listened to the tv guys instead of Dan, who I think has
improved 200% since he started broadcasts.  Even with his expanded listening
base (with the internet) he still calls the game from a Maine perspective,
without overt bias, a balancing act he seems easily able to do.  I can hardly
wait for the commentary at the Banquet, if he is emcee it will be terrific!

Is Wayne reporting that Jimmy is a lock for the Humanitarian Award?

Fill the Steins, indeed!  We are all proud of our team!

Hey, Gabarra!  How many days until they drop the puck?!?

Cathy Hart