ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 00:22:01 -0400
At 11:46 PM -0400 1/5/97, D B Doucette wrote:
> Question for those who might know:  if Snow faced Dunham, would it be the
> first time two former US college players from the SAME COLLEGE TEAM faced
> each other as starting goaltenders in an NHL game ?

I'm guessing you mean two goalies who played on the same team in the same
year in college?  Because Wisconsin has sent a number of goalies on to the
NHL who have faced each other (Joseph, Carey, Richter), but I don't believe
any two of them ever played for Wisconsin at the same time.

Mike Machnik                [log in to unmask]               *HMM* 11/13/93
*****   (Part-Time) Color Voice of Merrimack Hockey  WCAP 980 AM    *****