MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2013 08:31:47 -0400
Hold this date-November 6th from 9:00-10:30 a.m. for another in the 5
part series featuring RA diva Joyce Saricks.

Becoming familiar with the collection remains one of the trickiest
aspects of providing readers' advisory in our libraries. We'll never
read everything-or even enough to satisfy the voracious readers who
devour our collections. Join Joyce Saricks for another session on the
popular fiction and nonfiction your patrons love and discover their
pleasures, whether you're a fan or not. Each session provides an
overview of genre characteristics, popular authors, trends, and web
resources that will help keep all staff up-to-date and in the know.

This session: Landscape Genres (Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Westerns)

You do not need to attend all the sessions, but once you get started you
will want to learn more!  Sessions will be archived as well.

Please register on our calendar
http://evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp?libnum=0

Thank you,

Valerie  Osborne, Consultant